I am pretty sure I have the best family in the world. I am so blessed to not only call them family but my very best friends. So they definitely make the top of the list.
| Snack and Drinks |
- Coffee Coffee Coffee!!! (there is just not an occasion that doesn't welcome coffee.)
- The foo foo kind with extra whip cream of course.
- Razzleberry Peace Tea
- Southern Sweet Tea
- Sour Patch Watermelon
- Cream Cheese Won Tons
- Stuffed Crust Pineapple Pizza
Did I mention that I live an extremely healthy lifestyle lol
| Hobbies |
- Studying and Learning (pretty sure if I could be a lifelong student I would).
- Reading ( I could sit and read for hours)
- Disc Golf
- Sports of any kind............
- I love to travel and see new places, (Road trips are the best)
I make up for all my bad eating habits with active hobbies :)
| Fun Fact |
And just in case you needed one more fun fact, I love love love high heels. I don't care if they are heeled boots, closed or open toed, but pretty sure there isn't a color or design that I shouldn't own!
| Favorite Time of the Year |
Christmas is by far my most favorite time of the year. I'm one of those who will start the Christmas decor, plans, and celebration before Halloween has time to roll around. I guess I could be considered a bit of a hopeless romantic, as I could watch Hallmark Christmas movies for months. I love the mall decor, the fall Starbucks flavors, and the super sweet treats of course. New family traditions and the memories made are priceless.